We are victorious!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are victorious!

We are victorious roleplay! Based on the hit Nickelodeon Tv show, Victorious.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats it like being famous?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke

Luke

Whats it like being famous? Empty
PostSubject: Whats it like being famous?   Whats it like being famous? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:56 pm

I want to be a actor when i'm older but if that doesn't go well then i would want to be a singer like michael jackson
Back to top Go down
Tori Vega :)

Tori Vega :)

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like being famous?   Whats it like being famous? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:00 am

And be the king of pop? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luke

Luke

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like being famous?   Whats it like being famous? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:04 am

yea Wink
Back to top Go down
jccr12

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like being famous?   Whats it like being famous? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:44 am

guys im so so sorry to interupt you guys but tori can you be my friend pls. im one of your biggest fan ever in the world i know its gonna end but i hope its not going to end ,and your going to college and then there is no more victorious ,and many people likes to watch comedy like victorious pls. be my friend thats why i had a slap page so i can be your friend if there is no more victorious ,im a outside country fan, and i love to watch victorious,i love all the characters of them,i want 1 thing for christmas is to meet you ,victoria ,i love victoria justice Sad Surprised
Back to top Go down
Moyapop

PostSubject: How is it like when jade is annoying   Whats it like being famous? EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:15 am

How is it like when jade keeps annoying u
Back to top Go down
courtney boothby

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like being famous?   Whats it like being famous? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:13 pm

i would love to be a singer/actress like you tori your my insparation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats it like being famous?   Whats it like being famous? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats it like being famous?
Page 1 of 1